Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dinosaur Park

On a ride on the alligator or croc, not sure what it is.
Bryn is good to her pet.

Bryn loved being in these things. She ran up to each one. Too bad they didn't have any girl ones
This is Tyton.

Bryn will be a good big sister when she finally gets a sister or brother.


Look at me, I'm saying cheese, take the picture already mommy


My legs are so white compared to my arms, its retarded.
Dinosaur Park was way fun. We saw lots of strange animals. We went with Tyton, He is a cute little boy that bryn have had a lot of fun with lately.



Bryn was such a good little helper. I don't know what it would be like with out her



The Tyton Man
The Brynmyster.
I have some videos to upload but I have to make a movie first cause there is a few, soon hopefully. But here are some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she is having a lot of fun! Here birthday is on the 12th right? Yeah, I can be there!!

    ReplyDelete