Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good News

So I passed my test with flying colors! Yes even the math test. I officially start school on Oct 4, as long as I can come up with the money. But I'm way excited. I have decided that I'll get my vet tech and while working with that continue going to school to become an actual vet.
Bryn started day care and she loves it! She tells me, I go play with the kids now mom. K? I silently cried to myself on my way to work I was so sad. But her teacher says that she is such a good girl she is so sweet. And I am so proud of her. She is so brave. I love her so freakin much. I also got the call for low income housing for a 2 bedroom. It would be so nice, I have to figure out what I can do though. I would love my own place, to stretch and bryn could actually sleep in her own bed, even though I love her cuddling me, I can only take her kicking me so much.
Any way that is all for now. I'll try to post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. We are proud of you Brit. Check on that website I told you about. How much is the apartment?

    ReplyDelete