Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My silly girl

Brynlee got to say the prayer in Primary on Sunday and she did SO GOOD! She jumped right up and was ready to go.
She is such a sweet spirited girl. (As my mom likes to say)
And she was also exhausted... So much excitement.
Afterward we played outside all day! Played chalk, ball and apparently someone decided to be brave and adventurous while I ran inside to grab the camera. This is what I came out to...







Oh and she loves to pose for pictures. She is my little model!








2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet and you are a good mom :) she is so funny, i love this age because they say the funniest things. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Myl, you should hear the things she says. I don't know where she comes up with it! I hope to see you soon too!

    ReplyDelete