Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello there...

I just wanted to share something about what I have learned, not easily and not willingly. Today as I sat and cried in the hallway at work, I can't tell you how many of my coworkers have seen me cry, but thats besides the point, I wondered what I could do to fix the situation, or make me feel better, more of a vengence sort of thought. I am terrified of my ex, my babys dad, Tony. Not chris, we like chris. Tony is bad. Naughty as bryn likes to say. Anyway. I am terrified of him and his fiance. I know my pregnancy has been rough, but I do love this sweet little girl. Anyway continuing, I sat there wondering what I could do, my mind was blank. I have heard the adoption, thats not for me. This is what I have finally decided and feel ok with it, these are the way things are, they will never change as much as I wish they would. I can either try to fix and prevent, or I can accept and move on. Which is what I've concluded, accepting and moving on. Ya it will be rough, but sometimes that is why you have great family to help, and friends to support. If you believe in yourself and tell yourself that you can do anything you put your mind to, no matter how impossible it may seem, I promise you your blessings will be shown. You will find away and you will become stronger for it. Just remember to keep your best foot forward, which in my case, is my right ;)

1 comment: