Monday, August 8, 2011

A day at the Splash Pad

I absolutely love this picture of Bryn. It just shows her excitement. She is such an angel.


They decided after a little while that they wanted to play on the play ground


Maggie, Emy and Zack. He is a crazy child!
Sweet Emy








Let me tell you about the energy these kids have. They are crazy sometimes, but I love to watch them. They have such amazing little spirits.










We are attempting to bring the 80s back. Is it working for you?



I love spending time with my sister. Being with them has been a good opportunity. I realized what I want in my life. I want to be close to a family. I want a family. But not just with anyone, I want it to be with the right one. Someone who is as willing to make it work as I am.

But for now, this is my family. And I love my little family more than anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment