Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More News...

So I have a job interview with Sports Authority for part time. It'll be nice, crappy, but nice. I have also decided that I'm going to go to school to be a psychiatrist. My dad says its perfect for me because it takes a nut to know/help a nut. :) It'll be a lot of schooling and a LOT MORE debt, but a lot more pay in the end. So worth it. My mom is moving to South Carolina, that is just dandy, at least I have my roommates that will let me spend holidays with them right? Anyway, that is my life right now...

1 comment:

  1. Dad has it about right! ;) LOL. Good for you Brit. I think that will be great. You are welcome to come out here for Thanksgiving or Christmas if you want to. We have a little more room than mom so you could stay with us.

    ReplyDelete