Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SO....

So I am thinking that I either need to get a part time job on top of my 45 hour job, or need to move back in with my sister. Babysitting fees on top of gas, rent, groceries, diapers is kicking my butt. And Jamie when you read this I am hiring you to potty train Bryn while you are here. I am going in sane. I refuse to change that butt till she is 5. I REFUSE! Anyway y'all. Sorry no pictures lately of me and Bryn. I don't ever see her anymore. But we went to raging water for like 4 hours the other day and it was super fun. I took some pictures that I'll put up, but there aren't many. And I have officially decided to go to school to be a dental hygienist, when I actually have time and am no longer in debt with medical bills. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment