Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Having Fun

Bryn tracing Karisa

Bryn has a big head. Haha

Me, the goob and Karisa

Aunt Karisa tracing Brynlee

The art work...


Yes bryn gets her big head from me.

I love this girl more than anything and I don't think people really understand the struggles I go through. I honestly don't know what I'd do without the girls help. There are times where I don't think I can do it and they always seem to step in and help me. Which is really what I need in my life right now.Someone I can depend on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's me Leslee from clear back Big5 Days?? Dunno if you remember :) Just wanted to say hello and I think you and your cute little girl are just adorable! You look like your are such a Great Mommy! and being a working mom SUCKS sometimes.....but us moms do what we have to do to support our little ones. feel free to email me if you ever need someone to talk to. I may not know your exact situation.....but I know it's not easy being a working mom and sacrificing things in order to do the right thing of supporting your self and family. Some people don't understand that all the time. And I understand the being a friend and listening to people and not having anyone to vent to. Your blog is a good listener, it does help to pound it out on the key board sometimes. My favorite quote is "In the end it will all be ok, if it's not ok....it's not the end" Keep that Chin up. leslee.wilson@zionsbank.com
    email me and I'll give you my cell number. we should do lunch some time. I'm always game for having someone to go to lunch with. Or the park with the kids. Hope to hear from you soon.
    -Leslee-

    ReplyDelete