Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Birthday


Elayne and Erica
It was an amazing party, however I felt like I didn't know half the people that came. There was a least 30 people that came. Never knew I was so loved... haha. Right. It was a party there are bound for people to come to that. Anyway here are my friends that made my birthday grand.


Juttin and Karisa

Adrian, Elayne and Justin

ME, Justin and Karisa. See all the people in the background? No idea what there names are.

Mel and Benny, acting tough. Haha

Kari, me and Karisa
Justin, Adrian, Kari, me, Tyler, and Karisa

Dahlen

I only know Mike and Dusty. haha ;)

Erika, Karisa, Ashlee, Elayne, Me, Adrian and Mel...All the single ladies ;)

Once again only know Dusty in the blue

Only know Dahlen

Mel and her brother Mike

Elayne, Juttin and Me

Karisa and Benny in the back ground, Me, Elayne and Adrian

Adrian and Juttin

Erika and Reb

Ash
Elayne and Ash
Kari and her man and for some reason I can't remember his name ;$
Reb and Elayne
Adrian, Justina and Mel
Mel and Adrian
Karisa, Kari and Elayne
Benny and Karisa
Scott and Brittany
Karisa and her the love... The Flamingo
My lady Karisa. I don't know what I would've done with out her that night. People were in bad moods and ruining my party and she kept me sane. I have to wonder who my real friends are sometimes.
Tyler, Me, Benny and Mel
Me and Tyler. And no he is just a good friend... Erase that. Was a good friend.
Adrian, Me, Mel, Erika, Elayne and Karisa
Mel and me
ME and Elayne
Mel, me and Elayne


So even those the party was epic, pretty sure the best part of my day was going swimming with Dusty, Adriana, Camdyn, Brynlee and me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment